Experience demonstrates that the interests of Members are best served by catering to the larger interest of the country. Also keeping in mind the sweeping pace of liberalisation and the integration with the global economy, ELCINA services are constantly evaluated and upgraded to suit the best interest of its members and the global electronics community.
ELCINA, as an ISO 9001:2008 Association (certified by UL), constantly endeavours to upgrade services which include, among others:
- Active industry-government interface and networking with key decision making bodies with quick and effective representation to government and continuous follow up on policy.
- Swift dissemination of relevant information/data, circulars and notifications using electronic media and providing value added information and updates as well as promoting business with the support of ELCINA's dynamic website
- Publications, Reports and Surveys to capture the latest in the industry.
- Training Programmes, conferences, workshops on emerging business practices and quality, Self Empowerment Programmes (SEPs such as. Six Sigma Black Belt, Environment Management, TQM, TPM, Scheduling, Customer Satisfaction, Benchmarking, etc.)
- Advisory and Consultancy services, infrastructure support for business meets, conferences and promotional activities at ELCINA's Conference and Committee Room. Annual Awards for Excellence, and permanent Product Display Facility at ELCINA House, including virtual display in the ELCINA website.